Train up a child in the way they should go; even when they are old they will not depart from it. Prov. 22:6
Early childhood is a time of growing, learning, exploring, creating, and discovering. Our curriculum uses a Biblical worldview to help introduce writing skills, science observations, math functions, and art techniques. What a wonderful time to introduce children to the truth of the Bible and saving grace of Jesus Christ.
Classes are offered for children ages 2, 3, & 4 with programs running in a two, three, or five days a week format to help meet family needs.
Objectives of our Early Education programs:
- Provide a warm atmosphere where children feel loved and nurtured.
- Help children learn to express themselves through verbal and written communication.
- Encourage the development of positive relations with peers and adults.
- Foster development of creative expression through art, music, reading, and games.
- Provide discipleship and experiences that will help equip students academically and spiritually for the glory of God.