Recognizing that God is our Creator and therefore the Ultimate Artist, the Fine Arts Department of Hope Christian Academy strives to honor God in our study and creation of art and music..
We approach the study of the Fine Arts with a belief that every child has a God-given ability to appreciate beauty in this world, and each child has an inner drive to express themselves creatively. For those who have a God-given talent towards the Fine Arts, we desire to foster a love and appreciation that helps hone their talents and techniques. For those who may be more gifted in other areas of expression, we desire to give them opportunity to explore and attempt creativity in a nurturing environment.
- Art is offered to all Preschool – Middle School students
- Vocal music is offered to all Preschool – Middle School students
- Art I is offered to High School students
- Concert Band is offered to all 5th Grade – High School students
- Chapel Praise Brand is open to Middle School – High School students via audition
“All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once one grows up.”
“The aim and final end of all music should be none other than the glory of God and the refreshment of the soul”
– Johann Sebastian Bach